Wednesday 28 October 2009

Bodddy


















Pretty much what I'm thinking for my final pages...
Illustrations are the areas that you are looking at and can choose from
collages to the right are examples of how these could be used, the mix of collage and drawing is quite interesting if not abit weird/ terrifying
this is trying to portray the idea that even if you can pick parts of your body from other people it doesn't mean you will look good, so to embrace yourself kinda tiiing...
I used note paper as I wanted to keep the pages quite sketchy as if a scrap book, and thought it worked nicely with the background and the collage.
I hand wrote all type to continue this theme
The catalogue is almost an experssion of a girls mind, a collection/ scrap book of everything they would want to be, thinking about all the areas they would select and how they would put them together etc...
they type relate to the subject but give a positive thought to the pages so as if to conclude the madness...
The collages are made from modern celebrities as well as female icons such as twiggy and madonna. I used a mix because I like the black and white older photos as they work well with my background, mixing with the more vibrant colours of modern photos.



2 comments: